Benefits of Student Document Scanning:
- Save Money on Storage: Eliminate all your storage areas that are filled with paper
- Increase Productivity: Employees will spend less time on searching for files
- Access of Information: You can have access to your files anywhere
What Others Are Saying:
“Desert River Solutions scanned boxes of my closed files which freed up a lot of storage space. The owner was very efficient and a pleasure to work with. If you need any scanning, I would highly recommend Desert River Solutions.” -Georgia Wilder
Law Offices of John Zarzynski More Clients
How It Works:
- Preparation: The key to high-quality scanning is document preparation. Removing staples and paper clips, repairing creases and tears and organizing your documents helps us to achieve 100 percent accuracy with every job.
- Capture: We use high-quality, state-of-the-art software and hardware to scan documents. Then, we review each scanned page electronically during the scanning process to ensure accuracy and quality. Documents are scanned into the most appropriate image file type based on your needs (TIFF, PDF, JPEG, etc.).
- Retrieval: You can retrieve your documents via CD, DVD, hard drive and the Web. We will help you decide which retrieval format will be most suited to your individual needs.
Visit our blog for some great articles about document scanning…