“When I recently retired from the private practice of rheumatology, Desert River Solutions made the difficult job of dealing with several thousands of patient records painless and affordable. There were no surprises. Everything was done as promised and on time. They came and boxed all of the records, transported them to their facilities, digitized and shredded the documents. They also provide the ongoing service of responding to record requests. This is by far much simpler and cleaner” — Dr. Francis Nardella, MD
Benefits of a Medical Records Custodian
We handle your future medical record requests
All requests will be sent to Desert River Solutions, your custodian of medical records. You will draft a notice for your patients, informing them of how and where to obtain copies of their medical records once the practice is closed. Sounds easy right? It is!
All medical records are scanned and/or exported
If you still have physical files, we will scan them and get them into PDF form. If you have an EMR software we are able to export all medical records out of it. From there we will be able to securely store all files under HIPAA guidelines.
Enjoy your next adventure worry free
No need to worry about your medical records. Once we know the exact amount of time your state requires for your medical records to be kept for you, we will be able to close your doors the right way.
In just a few minutes you can get a quote… GET STARTED TODAY!
Close your medical practice:
Easy steps to a physician’s retirement
- All patient files will be shipped to our facility in Phoenix, Arizona.
- DRS will take your medical records and digitize if needed.
- We will export your files from your EMR and house them ourselves.
- You will give notice to your patients that DRS will be the custodians of your records.
- You will give notice to your state medical board.
- All requests go through DRS.
- Patients will be able to sign request form, send back securely, and receive any requested medical record.